The other night the twins & I had a "Girl's Night". This basically meant that after the JoJo & Danica were in bed we ditched Dad & hunkered down in my parent's master bedroom. (And the only reason I'm subjecting you to a picture of my feet is because I just got a pedicure)
We painted nails, ate junk food (notice the huge bag of Halloween loot we're digging into), and watched the movie "Elf". I know it's a little early for a Christmas movie, but that movie is good any time of year.
This pretty much sums up what a girls slumber party is all about, right down to the princess water bottle.
And yes there was a giggle fest. I think it's ingrained in female DNA to love eating chocolate, sleeping in the same bed, and, of course, giggling.
*See "Elf" in the background- that movie is so funny! If you comment please tell us your favorite "Elf" line. One of my tops is "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color" :)




My favorite part of that movie (not really a quote) is when they sing "Baby, it's cold outside!"
ReplyDeleteYes, I love that part too. Especially when he goes to run out & slams into the lockers. I know it's coming, but I laugh every time!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the part when he gives the "perfect gift" to his Dad. It's kind of gross bus soooo funny!
ReplyDeleteLove the post! Unfortunately I don't have a favorite line from the movie. The only time I watched it was at your house.
ReplyDeleteKylie- I'm with you. The first time I saw the movie I laughed hysterically at that part!
ReplyDeleteAmanda- You're going to be a mama now so you have to have a large library of Christmas movies. Put this at the top of you list along with How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the old cartoon version) and A Christmas Story. Now go rent Elf & relax & laugh. They say laughing is good for the baby anyway :)