First I want to congratulate Becca Meek on becoming the new mama to my Danskos. Thank you Becca for adopting them so I don't have to leave them on the doorstep of the thrift store!
I needed to add this little Joshyism to the list. Instead of saying thank you JoJo tends to say "your welcome". This usually ends up in him sounding very snoody & arrogant. But he's not, he's just two & a little confused. He does mean well... I think.
"Joshie, your getting really good at throwing a ball"
"Your welcome."
"Here's your jacket JoJo"
"Your welcome Mama"
"JoJo, did you just do that all by yourself? Wow!"
"Your welcome."
Anyone ever seen "Date Night", remember the receptionist at the restaurant answering the phone? "The Claw, your welcome."
Lastly, I need to add this to the "Twenty Minute" Joshyism.
"Joshie, how much do you love your Mama?"
"About twenty minutes."
Perfect!

Ooops. I accidently pushed preach it. I meant to push funny. Oh well....preach it jojo! I love the posts. Keep um coming!
ReplyDelete