Friday, November 19, 2010

Joshyisms

This JoJo, my little man.  He loves anything to do with hunting and camping.  If he can wear his belt & cowboy hat he's happy.  And if there's any way to avoid eating his vegetables & consuming sweets instead he's game.


One of his new sayings is "Twenty minutes".
"JoJo, when are you going to brush your teeth?"
"Twenty minutes."
"JoJo, when do you want to eat lunch?"
"Twenty minutes."
"JoJo, when did you get so big?"
"Twenty minutes."
"JoJo, when did you learn to do that?"
"Twenty minutes."

This pretty much sums him up... camo, gun, pantless, cowboy boots, pizza.
Joshie's other new saying is "because".  Yep, that's it, just "because" followed by a period, not an explanation.
"Mama, I don't want to take a nap because."
"I want some cake because."
"Mommy, I want to go to school because."
"I don't want to eat my food because."


Oh, and he really likes fake teeth- honestly.

1 comment: