Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh, Hello Winter!

 I couldn't have done my "Farewell to Fall" post any more timely; the very next day it snowed.  This was the scene yesterday at the ranch.


We had our friends Kylie, Asher & Cora out to play & enjoy a little ranch life- that included chores.

It was a haven of snow eating bliss.  But I told them they could only eat snow in the country and not in town. "Oh, and don't eat the yellow snow."  "Oh, I know that!"  (Be the first to name that movie in the comments section & I will send you your own personal copy.  Unless you already own it, then I'll give you a big pat on the back.)

It was Danica's first experience with snow while being self aware.  (Being a December baby she has encountered snow, but mostly in her sleep)

Gracie, stop eating the snow!  Maddie's eaten too much snow.  Asher is just thankful he has only one sister.

The snow/sun combo is almost too much for this pale child's baby blues.  But he'll tough it out & make a snowball anyway.

Overall a great first snow day of the season.




3 comments:

  1. the Christmas Story (I think. But we already own it, so if I'm right, I'll take that pat on the back. And if I'm wrong... well, I guess I'm wrong.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elf!? What a fun day....hands down the best play date Asher has ever had....he's told me that a number of times since. And, he thinks you are his friend not mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo, what movie is it? I hope it's elf!

    ReplyDelete