Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Update #3: Presents!

First I have to say watching little kids open presents is sooooo much fun.  And we got to do a lot of little kids open A LOT of presents in Eureka.  I have proof, look at more poor sis-in-law Kari stacking presents up; I think she's drowning!

We sped through presents so fast it was literally a whirlwind.  By the end of it I think we ended up with three large black bags of paper & boxes. Phew!

Our precious little girl's first real Christmas.  (She was only a couple weeks old last year at Christmas time)

She sort of got into it, but it was pretty hectic for her (notice all the hands grabbing her gift).



Uncle Dave & Aunt Kari made personalized shirts for each of the kids.  They are awesome, I really like Danica's.  JoJo loved his because it had a guitar.

Maddie & Gracie got new cowgirl hats.  They were very proud to wear them.


My sweet niece Bella and nephews Sawyer & Liam.  Hunter is not pictured for two reasons: 1)He does not like getting his picture taken. 2)He's too fast!  I had the settings on my camera too slow to capture a shot of Hunter.

Who can resist a good Christmas bow.  The twins rockin' out with Joshie's new guitar & "microwave" (JoJo for microphone).  Classic stocking stuffer Pez & Buzz Lightyear flossers.

This was definitely the best gift of the year.  From Gracie to Daddy.  She saw them in the dollar store & knew that they were the perfect gift for her Dad.  They also came with a red clown nose.

Check out a few fun Christmas videos:






1 comment:

  1. I love the cowboy hats!! And I agree presents and kids is so.much.fun.

    ReplyDelete