Check out all our Christmas photos here
The kids would come in with bright red cheeks & sopping wet clothes, but they had been having so much fun they didn't notice.
Being dads & all, the sledding soon became a competition to see who could get the farthest. I think Josh & Gracie eventually ended up in the creek that was a ways beyond the bottom of the hill (I'm guessing they won).
And of course there was a jump at the bottom to catch a little air. Hey, is that kid in the green coat alright?!
No worries, it's just Bella making snow angels. She was in her own world- singing & making snow angels.
That looks cold!
Uncle Didi had some trouble catching speed.
Oops... face plant.
I'm pretty sure this is the run where afterwards Hunter yelled "that broke my arm off!"
Not sure what's going on here. I was sick so I took all the photos from the deck with my zoom lens. My guess is Uncle Aaron was screaming "I'm going too fast! Someone help me pleeeeeeease!" Or Uncle Didi is attempting to help him crash & burn.
Child on the left, sled mid-air on the right- what's wrong with this picture?
Sledding 101: Don't stick your foot out Josh!
Here's my rock star sis-in-law Keri just shredding it!
It was a great family activity & kept the kids busy & tired. But I think I had the best seat of all, looking out the window while sitting by the fire place.














No comments:
Post a Comment