I can't even believe a year has past! I know parents say that all the time, but I sincerely mean it. With the other kids I was ready. But I can't believe our sweet little Danica is one year old today!
She is our little surprise package, and I'm so glad she came along.
She is so happy & easy going.
She is already really funny and melts my heart daily.
Danica is the most motivated child we have yet. She is determined to keep up with her brothers and sisters.
And although she is the sweetest girl most of the time, when she wants something her determination comes pouring out. The girl has a good dash of sassy in her!
She is such a beautiful little girl.
She loves to laugh & have giggle fits. In turn she generally gets everyone else laughing as well.
She is full of personality & love.
And although I'm going to miss these days, I'm excited to see where the future takes this little wonder.
Happy Birthday Baby!










I remember this day one year ago....and the days that followed. I can't believe that was a year ago! Danica is beautiful and I'm so thankful I get to watch her grow!! Happy Birthday sweet Danica!
ReplyDelete