Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Update #4 (Final): My Favorites

Here are some of my favorite photos from our week-o-Christmas.

I love this picture of Gracie first of all because it's so girlie & pink & sweet.  I rarely get "sweet" photos of Gracie, she's usually making a funny face.  She was so proud of her pink rhinestone crown.
This picture pretty much sums up Christmas morning at the Yakos house.  All the people, presents, paper, & action.

This is my little nephew Liam.  I love his expression here!  I don't know what he's thinking; probably something like "Aunt Jess, you crazy!"

This one is priceless.  How do you get six children five years old & younger to sit still?  Promise them a present, they sit & listen to anything you have to say.

This one is so sweet, and that's what I love about it- the sweetness of it.  Especially since this little mama (my sis-in-law Amanda) is expecting a baby girl in May.  Precious.

I like this one because it shows that small glimpse in a person's life where the wrapping paper is more interesting than the present.

Now I think I've thoroughly summed up our Christmas experience for you.  Hope you enjoyed it.






No comments:

Post a Comment