Last night Monte came to our church's AWANA service. AWANA is a children's program that teaches kiddos about the Bible, Jesus, & teamwork.
Last night was Griz night & we had special guest Monte, or beloved Montana Grizzly's mascot. As soon as Joshie saw him he yelled "Monte" & ran & gave him a big hug. Monte happened to be standing in the middle of the older kids team competition at the time. But that didn't stop JoJo, he just ran through the middle of it.
It was pretty surprising that he even liked Monte. I think he was the only one under the age of 4 that would even go near the big ol' bear. As you can see Danica was less than thrilled (this was the "good" picture).
We didn't get individuals of the twins with Monte, but instead two separate group shots where you can see one of them in each. See here you can see Maddie but not Gracie.
And here Gracie but not Maddie. I wasn't in charge of the camera at this point so I will accept no blame for not getting one good shot of the twins. But a really great shot of that boy in the front, whoever he is :)
Overall it was a ton of fun for all the kids in AWANA, & the adults too. Monte even gave me a kiss on each cheek, unfortunately that did not get photographed. But by far I would say JoJo had the best time.






Love the pics of Jomo and how happy he is!
ReplyDeleteI'm so bummed we missed this night! I don't have to heart to tell Asher. :( Joshy looks adorable! I can't believe he wasn't scared.
ReplyDelete