This weekend we had our good friends the Squires come out for a fun day of sledding & eating. It was fun to get to hang with them. It's also fun because they have twin girls that are Danica's age. Watching them wrangle their little teamed up twins (twins really do work in pairs to get into trouble) was funny & brought back memories. Man, I'm glad I'm done with that twin toddler stage- phew!
Anyway, this is how we sled around these parts. We use a big hay sled & put blankets in the bottom. Sometimes by pulling it behind the horse.
Sometimes we go down the hill
Whatever way it's always fun & there are lots of screams. Especially when the dads are in charge.
Of course the dads get into the action as well. I love this sequence, they thought they were going to hit a tree so they bailed. Hehe :)
This is the youngest Squires boy Isaiah. He has informed his Mom on more than one occasion that he plans on marrying both of the twins. When told he was only allowed one wife he responded "I have two hands. Gracie will hold this one (holds up his right hand) and Maddie will hold this one (hold up his left hand)." So cute! These three are great friends & play very well together.
I think Josh had more fun pulling the sled than the kids did riding the sled. He grinned like this the whole time.
Rosy cheeks & big smiles.
I saved the best for last- Dad crashes. You really can never get enough of these :)
Looks like fun!!!
ReplyDeleteawesome photos. the story about isiah made me laugh. ha
ReplyDelete