Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Joshie

 I can't believe our little man turned three today!  I swear I was just pregnant with him.  Where did three years go?!
 I can vividly remember the day he was born.  And how we thought he had dark hair...
... until we gave him a bath & realized it was a golden blonde.
Over the next few months it got lighter.  And now I would describe his hair as white.
Anyone who sees him first comments on his hair, it's kind of his trademark.
He was the best baby... I have no complaints.
And as he grew he only became more sweet & more fun.
Speaking of sweets, JoJo definitely has a sweet tooth.  He always wants candy or sugar added to things.
Thank goodness he's a diligent tooth brusher & flosser.
He loves to hunt & shoot things.  There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't play with his guns.
He's also very passionate about music & if this boy doesn't become a musician & will be completely shocked.
He's kind of a mama's boy, but he hates taking pictures.
But don't mistake the title of "mama's boy" to equal girlie... he's 100% male.
He loves to cuddle & I hope that never changes. (p.s. the pink socks are part of a Dad dressing the child catastrophe.)  I do hope however that he stops sucking his fingers soon.  But he's done it since he was born so I think that one will be a battle.
He adores his "gigi" (blanket) & has to fall asleep with the tags on his gigi touching his cheek.
And even though I would want him to stay like this forever...
... I'm excited to see where God takes him in life & the man he becomes.  And I'm honored that I get to be the woman who raises him & gets to be part of this precious boy's life.
I'm so blessed to have such a sweet little man & proud to be called his mama.  Happy Birthday JoJo!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the candle-pancake; really cute boy you have there! We'll see what we get (due in October...).

    ReplyDelete