Sorry I haven't posted for a while. My computer has been on the fritz... as in won't turn on until I turn it on & off manually about a zillion times. Looks like it's time for a new machine. But I finally go it to start so I quick checked email & my bank account, & OF COURSE did a post. If you don't hear from me for a while you'll know that my computer got shut down again. But for now...
She's not fond of being messed with so it took a while & a lot of bribing. I did it while she was eating lunch, so she was strapped down by her highchair. I also gave her M&Ms when she got to restless.
The piggies were a little crooked, but not too bad for a first time... with an antsy little girl... an barely enough baby fine hair.
When all was said & done she was very proud of her new do.
And here she is hamming it up for the camera. This is how she says cheese for pictures. For obvious reasons I do not commonly ask her to say cheese. She looked so cute in her little piggy tails. I'm sure they won't be her every day do (I rarely even fix my own hair, much less the baby's), but it's nice to have the option. Besides, she likes the attention she gets from having her hair fixed.





No comments:
Post a Comment