Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gracie's Pockets

I have had a horrible cold the last 2 days, & will be away from my computer today.  But I promise to do a big Easter post tomorrow showing all the day held for us, & most of all the cute outfits the kids wore.  So today I do a quick post for your entertainment.
As many of you know Gracie is quite the collector.  Not of one thing specifically, but basically anything she can get her hands on.  This morning I decided to wash her winter coat.  I'm going out on a limb her & hoping that they will not longer need their big puffy coats anymore until fall.  I tried this a few weeks ago & had to pull out the freshly laundered coats so the girls could go to school in warmth.  So wish me luck!
Anyway, as any Mom knows you must check pockets first before throwing something into the wash.  Nothing is worse than a crayon that makes it into the dryer.  I reached in & this is what I pulled out of those two small pockets in Gracie's coat!  Seems the girl has been collecting things on the playground during recess.  Bits of fabric, a piece of wood, a piece of medal, a bottle cap (I don't get that one at all).  Don't tell her, but I threw it all in the trash... I hope she doesn't remember that all these "goodies" were in her pockets.  And as always I plea with you not to turn her in to the "Hoarding: Buried Alive" show.

Thank you for your cooperation.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like items that may be found in a crows nest..this cracks me up,love mama y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that girl. I know why her and Asher are such good buddies. They can NEVER get married. Their house would be disgusting. :) But, they can be great friends! Miss you friend. I feel like it's been forever since we've talked!

    ReplyDelete