Friday, December 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Day


I'm a little behind in posting, so I'm going to try to catch y'all up to date this weekend.  Let's start with Thanksgiving.  Ours was wonderful, I hope yours was too!  We spent Thanksgiving with my parents at our family's ranch.  Here's a new little visitor on the ranch.
The kids call him "Mini".  He's not a permanent addition, although the twins would like him to be.  We are selling him for a family friend.
Maddie and Gracie love catching and riding him.
They do this with big horses, but it's so much easier with a mini horse.  You can get a good scale of his size with our big Tennessee Walker "Ike" in the background.
While the girls were out horse wrangling, JoJo and my Dad "watched" the Macy's parade.
Jo was actually taking it all in while he cuddled his treasured blanket.
Meanwhile my Mom & I spent most of the afternoon cooking.  But I did manage to still squeeze in a hunt or two.
Here's my Mom with the infamous jello mold.  It's a family tradition.
All in all it was a relaxing and perfect Thanksgiving... and we had a ton of food!

No comments:

Post a Comment