Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Danica's Birthday Wrap Up

Danica's third birthday was a success.
She started the morning with our traditional  birthday pancakes.
When I asked her what kind of birthday she wanted she said "I want a pink party."  That made life easy for me.
For her birthday dinner she chose corn dogs and pizza... she's not health nut to say the least.

Of course there were presents.
Every time we would hand her a gift she would shut her eyes really tight and stick out her arms.
She got one big gift from us and my parents.
A new kitchen!  She loves to play house & tea party, so this was perfect.  
Josh & I spent an entire evening putting this thing together, while watching a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie.  When I was young I never would have thought that's how I would be spending my Saturday nights.
Of course we had cake.
Now we have a three year old in our house.  And she won't let us forget that she's "big"... and a princess.


No comments:

Post a Comment