Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Outing

We finally had an afternoon warm enough to all go outside yesterday... even the baby.  It was so nice to feel semi-warm air.  It's also really nice to be able to kick the kids outside for a few hours to burn off their excess energy (where do they get that from anyway... I want some!)
We wandered around in the warm sun & stepped in mud puddles.  Maddie is currently obsessed with bunny rabbits.  She has her own real bunny, but we freed him in the barn so she can't hold & pet him.  She got a stuffed bunny & now carries it everywhere... and pets him... and feeds him... his name is Patch.
This was the first time Danica has really been outside where she can walk around & explore.  Everything was a wonder.
She had a lot of questions about her new surroundings.  Unfortunately I have no idea what's she's saying so I cannot answer them.
But most of the time she was just running from one thing to the next.  It was hard to keep up with her, but I had to try because she also fell a lot.  Here she has nabbed Joshie's gun & is taking off with it- she's kind of a tease.  I title this picture "Daddy's Girl".











JoJo was totally content to sit at the base of a tree & sing a song he made up about cowboys.  He also liked to splash in mud puddles & get stuck in corrals (don't ask).

No comments:

Post a Comment