The other night I left Josh with all the kids to go to dinner with a couple of my girlfriends. While I was eating some delicious blue cheese sauced chips & licking the plate clean (seriously), Josh was trying to keep all the kids occupied & happy. The day before we had gotten a foot of fresh snow and then it warmed up. So it was the perfect condition for snow men.
While I was eating my beef tenderloin topped with sundried tomato basil butter and crispy onions I got this picture text.
They built a snowman for each person in our family. How stinkin' cute is that?! To top it off when I came home the house was picked up & the dishes were done. Thank goodness because I could barely move after my huge dinner that I topped off with huckleberry cheesecake & coffee. Good job Daddy!!!

So stinking cute!!! Love it.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool! Love you,Grandma Karen
ReplyDeleteOh man....what a guy!!!
ReplyDelete