Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Halloween

Sorry, I'm a bit behind on my Halloween posting.  But I know everyone wanted to see the kids in their cute costumes, so, better late than never.
This year we had a penguin
Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
the Blue Power Ranger
and a snow queen
It was an extraordinarily busy Halloween this year.  We did our normal trick-or-treating with our friends the Barnes'.
We only do about 1 1/2 blocks total, it's the perfect amount of houses.
Yet, every year I'm amazed at how that little block and a half provides SO much candy!

This year Halloween fell on Wednesday, which also happens to be the day we have our children's program at our church.  We always have a big party.  
So after a rushed trick or treating episode we zoomed over to church for yet more sugar and activities.
They have a lot of different activities and games for the kiddos.  They had a ball!  My baby was the only one who stuck by my side, therefore, she is the only one I got pictures of at the party.
I'd say the highlight of the festivities was when Josh got pied.  They pie a few of the leaders if enough kids attend the party.  It seems that it is always women pieing the men.  I just try to stay out of it, looks like a messy business.
Hope you all had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment