For us it was a full-on family affair. Josh officiated, the kids were part of the wedding party, & I did all the ranch work required to set up for a wedding (this sounds easier than it is, my back still aches).
It was a very pretty wedding to begin with, but to add to it they had nine of the cutest kids in the world as their ring bearers and flower girls.
The line up included our kiddos, the Squires twins and Isaiah, and the Barnes kids.
It took a lot of work, but somehow we managed to get nine kids under the age of eight to stay clean in their white outfits.
Yah, I said white outfits, every mother's nightmare. Especially at the ranch where we're always telling them they can get dirty. Special shout out to Carla for taking care of my kids on top of her own while I ran around like a crazy woman figuring out last minute situations.
But it did look really awesome when they all walked down the isle in their white garb.
I love this shot of Gracie I got during the ceremony. She looks like an angel!
We bribed stillness & quietness during the ceremony from the kids with snacks we stashed by their seats. Here's JoJo chowing on some crackers and not paying any attention to the main event.
The "Kid Parade" was a success, Dusty and Arlina are now Mr. & Mrs. Donnelly, and I'm done putting on weddings for a long time... my back just can't take it like it use to. Congrats Dusty & Lina!










No comments:
Post a Comment