Yesterday was Joshie's first day of preschool. I can't believe he's old enough to even go to preschool! He was very excited to attend and had no problem leaving my side when I dropped him off.
He loved every minute of it and made a couple new friends. He didn't want to leave when I picked him up. I guess that means that the first day of preschool was a success.
Last week the twins started second grade. They are in the same class. When they got home from their first day of school they announced that they like second grade even more than first grade.
This little cutie still gets to stay home with her mama for a couple years. But since all her siblings are in school, she desperately wants to go to school too. She was very concerned yesterday when we left Jo at preschool and kept asking me where he was. She didn't like the idea of dropping her brother off at some big brick building. But she was consoled when we arrived back at the preschool and her brother was in view again.
Overall a great start to the school year. I can't believe how quickly these little ones are growing up!





No comments:
Post a Comment