Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Twins' Christmas Programs

This past week Maddie & Gracie had two Christmas performances.
One was at school, & since I'm such a cool mom I forgot my zoom lens.  So pardon the blurriness, I really had to zoom in on my editing software & this is the best I could do.
The girls did great & sang awesome.
Not that we could pinpoint their voices, but I'm sure they sang awesome.

Here's a little snippet.
Maddie was easier to see than Gracie.
This was a performance just for all the first grade classes.


I scanned all the kids in this video so you can see how big the first grade is.  There are 8 first grade classes.  The twins go to a huge school.
This past Sunday the twins had our church's children program.  I always love it when all the kiddos in their Christmas best get up to sing for us on a Sunday service.  Someone will inevitable goof off, someone will be horribly shy, someone will trip, & they'll all be so darn cute doing it!
 Once again the girls did a great job.  Do you like how Maddie decided to wear her headband.  Whose kids are those?!
They looked so cute holding their faux candles & singing with all their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment