Oops, I just realized I never posted this! Better late then never I guess ;)
We celebrated Danica's birthday the day before. Because if you're a pastor's kid & your birthday happens to fall on Sunday, the celebration generally isn't so great. so we took all of Saturday & made it a Danica day. We started with our traditional birthday pancakes.Then we went to the local carousel. At first Danica wasn't so sure about it. But after the first ride she was hooked. She cried when we had to leave.
Afterwards we got McDonalds for lunch. This was one of the two request the Birthday Girl had (you can check out a VIDEO of the birthday girl HERE)
Then on to cupcakes- her second request.
She really enjoyed them.
A few presents were opened and afterwards was nap time. A very full day for this two year old.
Her sisters gave her one of their dress up tutus. Danica loved it & wore it the rest of the day with a crown they gave her as well. She loves being a "princess". Here she is dancing on her big day.









No comments:
Post a Comment