Wednesday, November 16, 2011

An Early Winter Wonderland

The past few days have dumped a ton of early snow at our house.
Like 6-8 inches of snow... in November... before Thanksgiving.  This is way too early in my book.
Being a Montana native I am naturally use to snow & long winters, but that doesn't mean I like it.  This is a little too much snow a little too early.
My lilacs agree.  This much snow so early is not good for the deciduous plants.  I've had to go out & shake snow off of our landscaping a number of time.
But we made the best of it.
This is Danica's first real encounter with snow.  She kept begging to go outside & play in it.  But when she finally got out there she was not thrilled.
The sled ride with Daddy might not of helped.
Going down hill was okay, but she didn't like the position she was in going back up.  Joshie sort of used her as a brace, not her cup of tea.  Neither of them seem to be enjoying this.
But then she remembered she had opposable thumbs, & how much more interesting are said thumbs inside of gloves.  She spent the rest of the time pondering on this concept.
JoJo, however, spent his time sledding.



I love sledding sequences.  Happy winter y'all!  Brace yourself,I think it's here to stay... for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment