We had a few friends & neighbors over for BBQ, lots of food, & fireworks.
We also invited Waffles, my little bro Gabe's chihuahua. Waffles wasn't too sure about the chaos that was our 4th party.
The weather was perfect.
The kids spent all day playing...
... and swimming, and in general just having fun.I even got my nephew to smile for the camera, so ya know they were having a ball.
Plus there were tons of desserts for the taking. I think JoJo ate a piece of cake, a slice of pie & a cupcake.
I don't think this nephew wanted his picture taken. Okay, okay, I'm leaving.
We had a TON of kiddos running around the place.
The entire place was a bussle. Ironically we had some folks from England stop by for the festivities. I think they found it all amusing & a bit shocking.
Daddy & his cute girls.
When it finally got dark we lit off fireworks. It was fun, but all be it a little dangerous with so many little boys wanting to play with fire... & some big boys too (dads).
Sweet cousins watching fireworks.
After fireworks pjs were put on for long drives home. All the kids hunkered on the couch & zoned out to Nick Jr.
Soon the couch looked like this & dreams of next year's Fourth celebration took over.

















No comments:
Post a Comment