I realized that I never did a post about what we did on Joshie's birthday. I know you've been holding your breath waiting to hear what exciting things we did ;)
We had church on the night of Joshie's actual birthday. So we celebrated the night before. To start things off we went to Pizza Hut for Jo's favorite food- pizza. He said he never had been to Pizza Hut (which isn't true, but he obviously didn't remember going) and wanted to try their pizza. Then we came home for cake & presents.
Jo wanted a "Lord of the Rings" themed birthday.
This is not an easy theme to find in the box stores. So I printed out a couple pictures & we taped them to a birthday sign. We got foam swords & battle axes from the dollar store & used Jo's play armor for decoration. We had "Cars" plates and napkins from something else, Joshie said it was okay to use them even though they didn't fit the theme.
We also used these great "guys" (as Jo calls them) that Grandma Karen had gotten him for his birthday as part of our table decor.
After cake we had an epic battle time.
Then we moved on to presents.
To fit with the theme he got the only "Lord of the Rings" we did not own. He was a little pumped!
Josh & I got him a holster & new six shooter.
'Cause a guy can never have too many guns.
On his actually birthday Joshie got the traditional birthday pancakes first thing in the morning.
Then we went to McDonalds for lunch.
He loves McDonalds. Lil' Jo had a great birthday and loves all the gifts he got. He truly enjoys each present he received and has put all of them to good use.













No comments:
Post a Comment