Thursday, March 8, 2012

If I...

In their class the twins do these fun "If I had" worksheets.  They usually coincide with a subject they have been learning about during the week.  It is fun to see what their little minds think of & the pictures they create.
Maddie: If I lived 100 years I would be a horse trainer to teach children how to ride horses.
Gracie: If I live 100 years I would ride a horse. 
Gracie: If I were president I would go to the bowling alley.
Maddie: If I were president I would go swimming in the white house.
Maddie: If I had $100 I would get a swing set with a slide.
Gracie: If I had a $100 I would buy a playground.

I like how similar some of these are.  The girls don't sit by each other in class, so they don't know what the other one is writing.  Yet, they seem to be on the same page.  Looks like we need to get our kids a swing set!

1 comment:

  1. So funny! I ilke the "If I were President, I would go to a bowling alley." Such fun imaginations. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete