First of all, our new puppy.
I went out to the Rodolph's last Friday so I got to see the little fella.
And all his brothers & sisters. They are all so cute! I think there's one or two left in anyone wants one.
We still haven't named him, but promise to soon.
Super Bowl Sunday was quiet at our house. Danica & I had horrible colds (& still do) and everyone else was exhausted. This is a picture of the kick off of the game... we were pretty excited to watch.
Last night we made Valentine cookies with sprinkles...
... a lot of sprinkles.
Everyone got to decorate & eat one cookie.
Next time I do this it will be in the morning, they all had way too much energy afterwards. And to fuel the fire Josh showed them clips from the Karate Kid (the one from the 80's) and they all were practicing karate... and getting hurt... and running in circles. Cookies of this caliber need to be made at a time where I can kick them outside to play afterwards.
Danica mostly just ate the frosting and sprinkles... and didn't fall asleep until 11pm... and woke up this morning at 7am. I think she's still on a sugar high!










No comments:
Post a Comment