Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Loosing Teeth

Yesterday Gracie lost her first tooth.  We were ice skating with some friends & she came over & said "My loose tooth is bleeding."  I looked in her mouth & there was no tooth.  She has no idea when or how she lost it.  That tooth had been hanging on by a thread for a few days so any little jolt would have knocked it out.
We all searched the ice intently for the little lost tooth, but were unsuccessful.  It's hard to find a tiny white tooth on a backdrop of white snow & ice.  So instead of leaving a tooth for the Tooth Fairy she left a not that read:
To the Tooth Fairy
From Gracie
I'm sorry my tooth fell out
I was skating
My tooth fell on the ice 
It was bleeding and it is lost


But no worries, the Tooth Fairy left her some money regardless of the lost tooth.  That ol' Tooth Fairy sure is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment