The kindergarten class were Indians.
They made head bands & vests out of grocery bags.
They all looked so cute!
Gracie insisted I take this picture. She's very... um... creative.
Unfortunately they put the little small kindergarteners in the last row on the final song. So the twins were kind of hard to photograph. There's Maddie in the back (I like the kid playing Clark in the front row... look how animated he is.. & look at the girl watching him... makes you wonder what she thinking)
Here's Gracie getting back into position.
And there's Gracie way in the back. For some reason she decided to take her costume off before the show was over. I really don't understand this because she's worn everyday since then at home. But she's... um... creative.
And there's Gracie way in the back. For some reason she decided to take her costume off before the show was over. I really don't understand this because she's worn everyday since then at home. But she's... um... creative.
After the show I made her put her costume back on. Here we are back stage with the stars of the show. They did a great job & were super cute! I'm having trouble getting the video online, but if I succeed I'll post it here so you can watch them sing "One Little, Two Little, Three Little Indians".









hahaha... ohh Gracie girl!
ReplyDelete