Thursday, October 7, 2010
Who Needs a Puppy
People always say that it would be good to have a dog with children because they would clean up all the crumbs. While I agree it is a nice feature to having a dog, it is not necessary. The other day after dinner Danica went under the table & started eating the scraps that fell to the floor. Since I had just swept I knew all the food on the floor was from that meal- so I let her feast away. And I did the motherly thing & took a picture of my baby girl eating food off the floor instead of stopping her. Maybe because it was the end of the day & I was tired; or maybe because I have 3 other kids who have survived eating random things off the floor I just let her fill her tummy (which is never full by the way). Besides, look at her, she was having a ball! Is this morally/motherly wrong? Anyway, to prove my point, dogs aren't necessary for cleaning scraps- but it might be a healthier alternative ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute girl and cute outfit! :) It's already getting short on her arms! That girl is so long!!
ReplyDeleteSo funny. If you ever want to give the kiddos a feasting break, you can borrow Newman. ;)
ReplyDelete